Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dessert Wins! Raspberry Almond Cupcakes, Key Lime Bars, & Red Velvet Brownies


I am a dessert person.

Addict.

Fiend.

I love sugar more than anything, and I love baking.  I have so many great wonderful awesome desserts I’ve made that I would love to blog about, but if I haven’t changed anything about the original recipe, it isn’t really mine to blog.  I will share a couple photos of my favorites, however:

Key Lime Bars, courtesy of Martha Stewart.



Red Velvet Brownies (oven pic), found through Pinterest on this awesome blog.



And, then, one of my mother’s favorites, these amazing Raspberry Filled Almond Cupcakes.  So, so good.  And they turned out perfect.  They are most moist, tasty cupcakes ever.  I know I mentioned in my Amaretto Cheesecake Truffle post that I love anything Almond, then there’s raspberry.  And cream cheese frosting.  Come on.  Come on.

Here were the cupcakes before frosted:



And the finished product:



After being in the refrigerator overnight, the gel firmed up some:



I’ve made some pretty bad desserts as well, but that’s the fun of Pinterest, finding the gems.  I highly recommend any of these three, as well as my new favorite, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, which I’ll be baking and blogging about this weekend.  (But here's a sneak peak pic from my last batch:)


No comments:

Post a Comment