Friday, November 30, 2012

Silver Christmas Tree

So my Button Ornaments are creating much more of a buzz than I expected.  I have several requests for them, and my mom's friends are trying to pay me for them, lol.  It's too bad I can't find enough buttons!  Jo Ann's is sold out of most of their selection.  But anyway, speaking of Christmas, can I show you a spliced-together picture of my Christmas tree?  Okay.  Great!


I'm so excited.  I wasn't going to have a tree this year, but I picked this one up at Hobby Lobby for $65.  It's 6 feet tall, though skinny.  I found the mini tree skirt at Target today.  I got the silver tree in part because this is the first Christmas I've had my own place, so no stupid boys can tell me it's tacky.  It's a super girly tree and I love it!  Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment